Former India opener Akash Chopra has predicted the top six Indian batsmen for this year’s IPL season. Who is going to be the best batsman of this year’s IPL season.
the world biggest and toughest T20 league Vivo IPL, Indian former opener Aakash Chopra has predicted top 6 Indian batsmen who will have a phenomenal IPL season this year.
Virat run machine Kohli will be the orange cap holder in this IPL.
- !st, he mentions Virat Kohli. He says that Kohli is going to play as an opener. and whenever he plays as an opener, he has been just excellent. He has scored five centuries, all came as opener. Chopra also says that he will make 600-700 runs and will be orange cap holder this season.
- Then he mentions about Rishabh Pant ”His last IPL was not extra ordinary. Now he has maturity, skill and six hitting ability.” Chopra says he will hit most number of sixes and will be very close to orange cap.
He starts with Mumbai captain Rohit Sharma. according to him he will have wonderful IPL 2021.
- ”See, Rohit has been consistent in IPL, if you look at the stats of last 4-5 years. But they are not that much terrific as we know him. His team has so much quality, that even if he does not get runs his teammates will fulfill the gap. But this time I feel that he will be needed to score more runs.”
Mumbai will play first five matches in Chennai, then Delhi. So, both the pitches are such that Indian batsmen will have crucial role.
urya is at his SKY level confidence.
- Then comes Surya Kumar Yadav in his list. ”Surya has been in a tremendous form. He is playing too well. And I think he will continue this from, because his confidence is SKY high. He has now also experience of playing India.”
- At no. 5 he has picked KL Rahul. ”He is evergreen player, he always get runs. May be he gets the orange cap this year too. However, you will definitely see him scoring five hundred runs. We always want him to play like a master, with classy shots and a good strike rate, because he has that much ability. So I am expecting again a good season from KL Rahul. Strike rate might be a concern but runs he will definitely get.”
- Lastly in his list comes Shikhar Dhawan. ”He has a different sort of pressure. Look he did not play the T20Is except the first one and admit it or not, it hurts. It was a bit unfair on Dhawan. He is at his pinnacle and he is like a spring, the much the pressure the better the performance.’ So that’s what I am expecting from him.”
- He also mentions Mayank Agarwal who will have a good season in his list.