At first glance, the Moto G9 plus has at all. Large display big battery mid-range ship is the quad-camera system the phone also has a pretty at a great price and selling for less than $300 but is everything religious is good as it sounds on paper. The Moto G9 Plus is a pretty large home with a 6.8-inch display and a body big enough to accommodate 5000 power battery you in your pocket many people this phone my business to work and to have it definitely upload files display big battery.
Motorola Moto G9 Plus specs at a glance:
- Body: 170.0×78.1×9.7mm, 223g; Glass front, plastic unibody design.
- Display: 6.81″ LTPS IPS, 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 386ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm): Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver); Adreno 618.
- Memory: 128GB 4GB RAM; microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software: Android 10.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.2, (macro); Depth: 2 MP, f/2.2, (depth); LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (standard); HDR.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 30W.
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), NFC.